Friday, December 24, 2010

My Secret Santa Review

Part of the reason I set up this blog was for the year Secret Santa Review project I'm a part of. Read more here: http://reversethieves.com/secret-santa-project/

This year I chose Le Chevalier D'Eon, a 2006 Production I.G anime as my choice of an anime to watch for review. My review can be read here for my Secret Santa person to read: http://themanime.org/viewreview.php?id=1222

Update: My other two choices for the Secret Santa project were:

GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class
- I decided not to review it because I saw the first episode and it didn't compel me to watch more.

Millennium Actress - I've wanted to see this for a long time, but we already have a review of it on the site, so I did not review it.

With that said - Merry Christmas, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You are a pedophile sicko. I put a trojan on your machine and found all sorts of nasty shit with little kids.

    I'm going to report you to the FBI unless you respond on here to me and we figure out how to resolve this.

    ReplyDelete